The Plumbing Problems We Solve Constantly
When it comes to plumbing, Staggs Plumbing has truly seen and done it all. (Remind us to tell you about the alligator in the storm drain.) These, however, are the usual suspects. The routine jobs. The first things to go the night before Christmas or when the in-laws invite themselves over to visit …
- Water heater installation and repair
- Clogged and stopped-up drains
- Sink, tub, and faucet installation
- Drain clearing, cleaning, and repair
- Sewer line inspections, repair, and replacement
- Toilet installation, repair, and replacement
- Sump pump repair
- Gas line repair
- Gas leak detection and repair
- Water leak detection and repair
- Slab (foundation) leak detection and repair
- Tankless water heaters installation and repair
- Dishwasher and garbage disposal installation
- Pipe maintenance
- And more!
We have these plumbing repairs down to a science. No job is too small!
The Kitchen Plumbing Repairs That Have Us on Speed Dial in Many Sachse Homes
Ah, the kitchen. The perfect setting for after-school homework, cookie-baking, Thanksgiving dinner preparation … and also the occasional greasy, clogged pipe or backed-up drain. If you want to keep everything in your kitchen picture-perfect, call on Staggs Plumbing for:
- Kitchen drain cleaning & maintenance – Even if you’re incredibly careful, your kitchen pipes will eventually get bogged down with grime, grease, and the everyday detritus of domestic life. And sure, you can buy some dubiously labeled toxic sludge to pour down the drain ― but many store-bought solutions are toxic and can actually damage your fixtures! Staggs Plumbing offers drain cleaning and maintenance services that will keep things running safely.
- Dishwasher repair and replacement – Be honest. How long did it take you to get very, very dependent on your dishwasher? We’re betting about four days. And that means when and if it breaks, it’s a huge inconvenience. Staggs Plumbing will get your dishwasher fixed or replaced in no time, so that you don’t have to time travel back to the 1870s every time you sit down to a meal.
- Garbage disposal repair and replacement – All that grinding down vegetable peel takes a toll on even the most stalwart garbage disposal’s blades. Staggs Plumbing will give your garbage disposal the TLC it deserves or install a new one so you’re armed with a carrot-peel-annihilating machine.
Your bathroom plumbing is made up of many, many drain lines, pipe lines, water fixtures, and valves. If even one thing goes slightly wrong with any of these components, it can wreck your afternoon and cause tons of stress. Staggs Plumbing has been serving the Sachse area for decades. You can count on us for:
- Sink & faucet repairs that are done correctly the first time and don’t leave you with leaky sinks, low water pressure, or any annoying, wasteful dripping.
- Shower repair or replacement, including:
- Shower drain clog repair
- Shower head replacement and repair
- Shower replacement and installation
- Shower repiping
- And more to reinvigorate your daily hygiene routine!
- Toilet plumbing services, including:
- Toilet installation
- Toilet replacement
- Toilet repair
- Toilet clog repair
- Experience and staying power. We’ve been in the business for 30 years. We’ve watched the world change around us, and have changed with it, but some things (like us!) remain the same.
- Our commitment to superior customer service. We don’t just serve customers. We cultivate raving fans. To see what a few of them had to say, check out our testimonials page.
- Our state-of-the-art tools and equipment. Not only is Staggs Plumbing completely paperless, we also come equipped with all the latest tools needed to get any job done right. No excuses about a part or tool not being on the truck or being hard to find.
- Affordability and transparency. We offer free quotes up front, and we often end up costing a LOT less than a company that will cut corners for the low price of more hassle.
To learn more about Staggs Plumbing, check out our “About Us” page!
Everyone was very professional and did their best to accommodate any requests we had. They can in to fix a leaky kitchen sink and ended up helping us with 2 faucets, our tub, and a toilet handle. April and Nick were awesome!Aurora B.