Burst Pipe Repair Services in Dallas, Plano and Rockwall, TX
Don’t DIY Bathroom Plumbing Repairs!
The plumbing in your home is made up of dozens of pipe lines, drain lines, fixtures, and valves. If a complication arises with any of these systems, it can put your life on hold and create tons of stress. When this happens to you, you’ll need to find experienced, professional plumbers to get things set right. Staggs Plumbing is the right team for the job.
I recommend Staggs Plumbing 100%
Our experienced plumbing repair contractors in Dallas offer leading solutions for damaged or leaking home plumbing systems. Staggs Plumbing is a locally owned plumbing company that has been serving the Dallas Metroplex since 1990. We place our clients’ needs first by providing top-class services, competitive pricing, and dependable repairs.
4 Steps to Take When Your Pipes Burst
If you suspect that you have a burst pipe in your Dallas home, here are the most important things to do ASAP:
- Find your home’s main water valve, and shut it off immediately.
- Turn off electricity to the section of the home where the water damage has occurred to reduce the risk of shock.
- Call a plumber with expertise in burst pipe repair. In Dallas, TX, your best choice is Staggs Plumbing.
- While you wait for our expert Dallas plumbers, start doing what you can to remove as much water as possible. Use mops, buckets, towels, a wet/dry vacuum, and/or whatever else you have on hand. The sooner you do this, the better, as you’ll be reducing the risk of mold and mildew build-up.
Contact Staggs Plumbing to Schedule Burst Pipe Repair in North Central Texas
The expert local plumbers at Staggs Plumbing are here for you, ready to help whenever you’re dealing with broken, burst, frozen, or leaky pipes! With over 30 years of experience, we’ve seen and fixed it all when it comes to burst pipes.
That expertise, backed by our state-of-the-art tools and our tireless commitment to first-class service, is why we’re known for reliability, professionalism, and affordable plumbing services – and why we have such excellent reviews!
Signs of Burst Pipes
Since the weather in North Central Texas only freezes a few times a year at most, many local homeowners aren’t always thinking about burst pipes—let alone familiar with the warning signs of busted water pipes. To help you take action whenever this unfortunate plumbing emergency occurs, here are the most common signs of burst pipes in Dallas homes:
- Fluctuating water pressure
- Rusty or brownish water
- Water with particles floating in it
- Foul-smelling water
- Puddles under sinks or by other plumbing fixtures
- Hissing, gurgling, or the sound of running water in walls
- Banging, grinding, or clanking pipes in your walls
- Skyrocketing water bills
The longer you wait to call for service, the bigger the disaster can become—after all, burst pipes won’t fix themselves! To prevent water (and other) damage to your home, get the help you need from our burst pipe repair plumbers in Dallas!