Even a small leak can cause plenty of damage to your home in the Dallas area. While there may be obvious signs of a leak in some cases, like stains or wet spots, often there are not. Even when evidence is present, the source can be difficult to track because water can migrate quite a distance before soaking into a surface.
Be aware of the following signs of leaks, and call our Dallas leak detection team right away if you notice any of them:
- Unusually high water bills
- Standing water on the floor
- Wet carpets or warped wood flooring
- Water leaking from ceiling
- Water leaking from wall
- Water-damaged ceiling
- Water-damaged wall
- Stain or water spot on ceiling
- Discolored or bubbling drywall
- Sounds of dripping or running water
- Moisture and mold problems
- Unusually warm or cool spots
Some common sources of wall or ceiling leaks include leaking pipes, fixtures, or appliances, leaking supply lines or valves, overflowing HVAC drip trays, and roof leaks. Our experts can repair all plumbing-related leaks, and we offer fast service throughout the Dallas area.
To request a plumber for leak detection in Dallas, Plano, Frisco, McKinney, or the surrounding areas, contact our experts today.